With DataFox, you can easily import your existing accounts and contacts from Salesforce and augment them with:
- Sales triggers that let you know exactly when to reach out and what to say
- Up-to-date address, website, personnel and contact information
- Predictive prospects identified using our similar companies engine
- Create a Salesforce list for import
- Import your Salesforce accounts to DataFox
- Use DataFox to prospect smarter and faster
1. Create a Salesforce list for import1a. Run a report in Salesforce on the accounts you're working. Note: make sure the report includes the company name and website (URL).
1b. Download the report as a csv file.
1c. Open the report in Excel and rename the company and website headers to "Name" and "Url" respectively.
2. Import your Salesforce accounts to DataFox2a. Go to https://app.datafox.com/home and click the "Import List" button at the top of the home screen.
2b. Import the csv into DataFox. The csv will be saved as a DataFox list.
2c. Navigate to the list of your accounts.
3. Use DataFox to prospect smarter and faster3a. Click on the "People" tab to find contact information on your key accounts.
3b. Click on the "Similar Companies" tab to find related companies based on your existing accounts.
3c. Filter the similar companies by your target criteria (headcount, city, etc.)
3d. Click on the "Change Columns" button and add "Salesforce Account Owner" if it's not already displayed.
3e. Click on the "Salesforce Account Owner" dropdown and select "Filter."
3f. Filter by "No Owner."
3g. Voila! You have a predictively generated list of truly net-new prospects.