In its 13th incarnation, Dreamforce 2015 caters to all industries, roles, and company sizes.Location: San Francisco, CA (multiple venues)
Date: Tuesday, 9/15/15 to Friday, 9/18/15
Twitter hashtag: #DF15
Sponsored by massive names like LinkedIn, IBM, Accenture, Deloitte, and American Express, Dreamforce 2015 boasts over 1,500 sessions from executives at Uber, YouTube, Cisco, Forrester, the Golden State Warriors, Western Union, and more.
The sessions target all industries, roles, and company size, so Dreamforce has an agenda building tool to find relevant sessions in an easily searchable and filterable way.
There are tons of speakers slated throughout the week, but here are 5 of the top keynotes to watch at Dreamforce 2015:
1) Travis Kalanick (CEO of Uber)
Wednesday, 9/16/15 @9:00am
2) Larry Baer (CEO of the San Francisco Giants)
Wednesday, 9/16/15 @11:00am
3) Marc Benioff (Chairman & CEO of Salesforce), Chuck Robbins (CEO of Cisco), John Thompson (Chairman of Microsoft) and more
Wednesday, 9/16/15 @1:00pm
4) Satya Nadella (CEO of Microsoft)
Wednesday, 9/16/15 @5:00pm
5) Susan Wojcicki (CEO of YouTube) and Jessica Alba (founder of The Honest Company)
Thursday, 9/17/15 @5:00pmIf you can't make it to Dreamforce 2015, follow our live tweet coverage of the event at #DF15 and @DataFoxCo. If you are planning on attending, check out our downloadable (and shareable) one-pager that you can use on the go to save time and accomplish your goals below:
For more conferences, check out ConferenceExplorer.com by DataFox.