Insights from the expertsRand Fishkin, co-founder of Moz, explains some carefully strategic and smart ways to optimize for the keywords of a competitor in How to Optimize for Competitors' Branded Keywords.
Tomasz Tunguz, venture capitalist at Redpoint Ventures, explores the ways fundraising is changing in How To Become Profitable Faster In SaaS.
Alex Hisaka, head of global content marketing at LinkedIn, translates old sales mantras so that they can be applied to developing sales platforms in How to Follow Timeless Sales Advice With Modern Social Selling Tools.
Bobby Weisblatt, account development representative at Intercom, demonstrates how sales messages can be used for more than just customer service in Finding The Clues In Real-Time Sales Messages.
Dan Tyre, sales director at HubSpot, shows why you should be focusing on helping your clients, not closing every deal in Always Be Closing Is Dead: How to Always Be Helping in 2016.
Alina Diaz of The Center For Sales Strategy explains how knowing as much as possible about your heaviest user can help you meet your sales goals in Shopping for Solutions: Delivering the Perfect Digital Advertising Target.
David Brock of Partners In Excellence provides a metaphor to help your sales and marketing become more customer-based in Customer Centricity, A Multi-Legged Stool.
Shelley Cernel of Knowledge Tree shares a step-by-step process that can help you make a more effective sales pitch in Building a Business Case for Sales Enablement Technology.
SaaStr Special: Panel RecapsSaaStr wrapped up yesterday, but DataFox has you covered with recaps of every single panel. Look forward to more analysis and insights in the weeks to come! Here are our top picks from yesterday’s panels:
- The Second Five Years – Raj De Datta, CEO and cofounder of BloomReach; Josh McFarland, former CEO and founder of TellApart and now senior director of product at Twitter; and Sameer Dholakia CEO of SendGrid
- PR Playbook: The Real Truth. How to Get It. What It Means – Ed Zitron, founder of EZ-PR; Erica Lee, CEO of Strategiclee; Sarah Frier, reporter at Bloomberg, Colleen Taylor, editorial director at Y Combinator, and Matt Weinberger, tech writer at Business Insider
- Targeting the Big Guys: Account Based Sales Development – Lars Nilsson, VP, Global Inside Sales at Cloudera, and Mallun Yen, Chief Business & Product Officer at RPX Corp
- How to *Really* Sell into The Enterprise – Becky Brown, VP, Global Marketing & Communications at Intel; Lacey Bella, VP, Enterprise Sales at Adobe Digital Marketing; and Gadi Shamia, COO at Talkdesk
- What Makes a Great SaaS CEO – Josh Stein, Partner at DFJ, and Jason Lemkin, Founder & Advisor at Saastr
View all SaaStr summaries on the DataFox blog.