DataFox Top 5 Enterprise Software Companies To Watch For In 2015
Appirio is an information technology consulting company that accelerates the cloud-powered business, helping enterprises achieve real results from cloud applications and platforms like salesforce.com, Google and Workday. Appirio has worked with more than 500 enterprise customers because of its expertise and brokerage technology. Appirio's technology-enabled professional services are supported by a team of nearly 500 cloud experts and CloudSpokes, a more than 70,000 person-strong global cloud developer community.
- DataFox Score: 1123
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Total Funding: $76.7 million
- Recent Funding: $60 million in March 2012
- Investors: Sequoia Capital, GGV Capital, General Atlantic, Salesforce
Infor offers a full range of enterprise business software including customer relationship management, enterprise asset management, enterprise resource planning, financial management, human capital management, performance management, product lifecycle management, supplier relationship management, and supply chain management, including business specific inventory management, transportation logistics and warehouse management software. To meet customers' long-term needs, Infor Open SOA provides an evolutionary path to support continuing business and technology innovation.
- DataFox Score: 1113
- Location: New York, NY
- Total Funding: Unknown
- Recent Funding: Unknown Amount in April 2012
- Investors: Summit Partners, Golden Gate Capital, Salesforce
Cloudera develops and distributes Hadoop, the open source software that powers the data processing engines of many popular web sites. Cloudera's mission is to bring the power of Hadoop, MapReduce, and distributed storage to companies of all sizes in the enterprise, Internet and government sectors. Cloudera offers three bundles differentiated by the amount and type of software, services and support.
- DataFox Score: 1108
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Total Funding: $1.2 billion
- Recent Funding: Unknown Amount in August 2014
- Investors: EquityZen, Intel Capital, Google Ventures, T. Rowe Price, Accel Partners, Ignition Partners, Greylock Partners, Meritech Capital Partners, IN-Q-TEL, SV Angel
Rimini Street is a third-party provider of enterprise software support services. Businesses that are premier partners save 50 percent in annual support fees and save up to 90 percent in total support costs over a decade. Clients can remain on their current software release without any required upgrades or migrations for at least ten years. Rimini Street's support program features premium services that are not part of standard vendor support. These include a dedicated Primary Support Engineer for each account; guaranteed 30-minute response time; and support for customizations, interoperability and performance tuning.
- DataFox Score: 1109
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Total Funding: $25 million
- Recent Funding: $15 million in May 2013
- Investors: Bridge Bank
Nutanix is a virtualized datacenter platform that provides disruptive datacenter infrastructure solutions for implementing enterprise-class virtualization without complex and expensive network storage. Nutanix Complete Cluster's converged compute and storage architecture can scale to manage petabytes of data while running thousands of virtual machines and aims to disrupt the multi-billion dollar virtualization industry.
- DataFox Score: 1098
- Location: San Jose, CA
- Total Funding: $312.2 million
- Recent Funding: $140 million in August 2014
- Investors: Riverwood Capital, Khosla Ventures, Battery Ventures, Greenspring Associates, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Sapphire Ventures, Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital, Goldman Sachs, Blumberg Capital