Our first Inside Sales Associate will work with the CEO to drive new business, build an effective sales process, and instill a client-centric culture throughout the company. This role will complement our finance- and engineering-heavy backgrounds to round out a small but hyper-executional team revolutionizing the way investors and other business analysts find and track high-growth companies. This is a unique opportunity to enter a burgeoning enterprise software company that has invested heavily in product and is starting to drive sales.
Primary Responsibilities and Day-to-Day
- Drive lead generation efforts and convert thousands of existing leads in our CRM, RelateIQ.
- Reach out to prospective individual and corporate clients by email, phone and in-person to demonstrate DataFox’s ability to amplify their effectiveness.
- Employ a consultative approach in assessing clients’ needs and developing an understanding of the challenges faced by their business.
- Quickly develop an advanced understanding of our product and its application to specific clients.
- Win new business by articulating the full value of DataFox's subscription services to prospects.
- Provide accurate weekly forecasts on new deals.
- Help build out our sales process and measure its effectiveness.
- Collect and synthesize client feedback for our engineering team.
Must-Have Skills and Experience
- BA or BS degree.
- 2+ years of quota carrying sales experience selling SaaS products to the financial and/or corporate space.
- Ownership mindset demonstrating drive, initiative, energy and a sense of urgency.
- Well versed in managing end-to-end sales cycle through a CRM system.
- This position is based in our SF HQ — we offer compensation for relocation if you do not currently live in this beautiful region.
After working in finance for years, we built DataFox so we could focus on high-level analysis - not copying and pasting. We wanted to show the financial services industry that it’s possible to automatically collect hard-to-find data and remove the monotony and inefficiency inherent in analytical jobs. Now, DataFox’s subscription service is used by investors, bankers, and business development professionals. With the support of top investors like Google Ventures, Stanford University, and Ram Shriram, we’re excited about using big data and machine learning to help people make better decisions and work more efficiently.
How to Apply
Please send an email to bastiaan [at] datafox [dot] co, briefly explaining why you are a particularly excellent candidate for this job and what parts of your background and experience are especially relevant.
We will respond to all emails within a few days to confirm receipt and we'll follow up with you if we'd like to get more detail. Thank you!