Do you want to become an expert on the best private companies on earth, the firms that invest in them, and the sectors that are taking off as a result? We're looking for a rockstar to join our team.
Supercharge DataFox’s growth in this unique role that straddles research, sales, and product management. Complement our data and proprietary internal tools with your own scrappy research to produce content unearthing high growth companies and sectors. Proactively engage with our clients (top venture capital, private equity, and hedge funds) to optimize their experience and garner feedback to further hone our product.
You’ll form an integral part of our business team, interfacing directly with our CEO and learning what it’s like to work at a burgeoning technology company. You’ll develop a unique overview of the fastest growing sectors and companies uncovered by our algorithms, fortifying your skill-set for a career in investing or entrepreneurship.
Key Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Use DataFox data and internal tools combined with primary and secondary research to provide predictive intelligence into events that impact companies, investors, acquirers, and the people behind them
- Regularly and independently write about key trends which we will publish through our content network to investors and the banking community
- Proactively reach out to current and prospective customers to ensure that they have a timely and complete understanding of our offerings
- Must be passionate and knowledgeable about venture capital, private equity, and public markets
- Continuously seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, and deepen client relationships
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree
- Advanced understanding of financial markets, competitive analysis, and sector trends
- Passion for number crunching and wrestling with complex Excel files to draw meaningful conclusions
- Exemplary writing skills
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving and strong analytical skills
At DataFox we rank the world's greatest companies and graph the relationships between them. Through data mining and machine learning, our analytics engine augments intelligence from millions of data-points to score and track 400,000 companies, allowing financial institutions, corporations, and governments to make more informed decisions. Our founders are from Stanford and worked previously at Box, Goldman Sachs, Cisco, and Counsyl. We're Google Ventures-backed, have Fortune 500 customers, and we're looking for talented people to join our team.
If you’re excited about DataFox, consider yourself a decathlete, and want to play an integral role in the creation of a truly innovative product and a global business, we want to hear from you.
Please send your resume to bastiaan [at] datafox [dot] co and include a brief description of why you are interested in the role.