We've had a busy winter here at DataFox, and are releasing 4 new features that provide quicker, easier access to our data:
- Google Sheets add-on
- Chrome Extension
- Enhanced email alerts (like Google Alerts on steroids, without all the noise!)
- Downloadable funding data
Google Sheets Add-On
Don't use data from 2012 to make business decisions for 2016.
Enrich your stale spreadsheets with auto-refreshing company data. Pull data on any list of companies with a few simple formulas - no API knowledge required.
New Chrome Extension
Pull up a DataFox profile on any website in 1 click without leaving the page.
Our Chrome Extension gives you information like competitors, funding, location, and a brief company description.
Enhanced Email Alerts
Haven't opened your email alerts in a while? Check out our revamped alerts with smart notifications based on your lists and saved searches.
The redesigned alert lets you know when:
- New companies meet your target parameters
- Anything important occurs at the companies you're following
- Any of your prospects will be attending a conference
Download Funding Data
Want to use round-by-round funding data in your own models and analysis?
Go to a company’s profile or the Insight tab in any list, then click to get funding amounts, rounds, dates, and investors in a CSV.