Setting up Google Alerts to track your prospects is unwieldy, noisy and limiting: while you can get news on, say, Looker, you can't get alerts on every Bay Area-based SaaS company with 20-100 employees and over $1 million in revenue. With DataFox daily and weekly briefings, though, you can stay on top of thousands of accounts and receive relevant sales triggers to start the conversation right.
|Register for a 14-day free trial of DataFox|
What's in a DataFox briefing?
With DataFox, you can start your morning off with a daily or weekly digest of news events and sales triggers on your tracked accounts and criteria. You can see:
- When a tracked account is attending a conference
- Major milestones like new hires, closed funding rounds, office expansions, job postings or layoffs
- When new companies meet your criteria (for example, fintech companies in New York with 100-500 employees, not currently in your Salesforce account)
- When your accounts are in the news, from the New York Times to a company blog post
You can also customize your alerts by type (e.g. conferences and net-new accounts) and frequency (daily or weekly).
How to use DataFox daily briefings
Our briefings are meant to be instantly actionable: you'll know immediately if a company announces a new hire, launches a new product or will open a new office. And those will give you the perfect reason to reach out:
I checked out your recent webinar about data-driven sales – thanks for sharing those great tips. I’m glad it’s a priority for you to build out a strong content marketing strategy, because I’ve personally found it to be a highly effective way to boost inbound leads.
That’s actually why I’m reaching out – I work for a company that helps plan and measure the effectiveness of content marketing initiatives. Would you be available for a quick call where I can share a few more tips?
From your daily briefing, you can:
- Tweet out the trigger
- Send an email to prospects and others about the trigger
- Comment on the company's profile within the DataFox app, so your team knows about the trigger
So what does a briefing actually look like?
Here's an example of a daily briefing:
Ready to give it a shot?
Try DataFox for free and see why reps from Box, InsightSquared, Twilio and more trust us for their sales triggers.